What is the best way to spend time with your children after work?
Should you get right down to feeding them? Or should you spend some time playing? In this episode of The Happy Bite Podcast, I talk to Liz who wants some help managing the after-work hours.
The after-work hours can be a tricky time, especially in the summer. There are so many competing demands. And a couple of unknowns.
- Should you start fixing dinner immediate when you get home so dinner is relatively soon? Or, should you spend some play (read: quality) time with your kids?
- If your children just want to play, are they simply not hungry? Or, are they ignoring their hunger in their rush to get you to engage?
- What are the implications of pushing dinner back from a sane 6:30 to later time, say 8:30, for tiny tummies? And for wake-up time?
Liz and I talk about solutions, including The Dinner Fairy.
- Fast Food
- Managing hunger, chores, bedtime, bath time, story time in the evening without the family system falling apart.
- The babysitter
- The conversation Liz needs to have with her boys.
Do you want to be a guest on the Happy Bite Podcast?
Send me an email at [email protected] It’s like getting a free 30 minute consultation.
~Changing the conversation from nutrition to habits.~