Dina Rose Happy Bite Company The Super Food Explorer Kit puts proven research into practice. The kit encourages children to experiment with different foods and develop a “database” of food information they can use to figure out what a food will be like before they taste it. The kit includes 60 discovery activities and all the tools children need to confidently and joyfully inspect, examine, probe, rattle, sniff, slurp and, ultimately eat new foods.
All Kids Can Become Adventurous Eaters
Each Kit includes:
- 32x Magnifying Glass
- Child-Sized Tongs
- Eye Droppers
- Tasting Spoons
- Exploration Tray
- Colored Pencil Kit
- 60 Discovery Activities
- Specialized Vocabulary List
- Color Chart
- Discovery Food List
- Laminated Discovery Card
- Progress Chart
- Insulated Carry Bag
- Exclusive Access to the Super Food Explorer’s Club
Member benefits include 20 downloadable resource sheets that answer your Most Frequently Asked Questions, NEW Exploring Activities, How-To sheets, Personalized Discovery Lists, a video sharing the 3 Secrets to a Successful Start. These valuable resources ensure your Explorer will want to discover new foods. Access to the Super Food Explorer’s Club is only available to Super Food Explorer Kit Owners.
GET YOUR KIT TODAY
How the Kit Works
- Engages kids of all ages- from toddlers to teens
- Works like a science project, enabling children to explore food confidently
- Develops a “database” of food experiences through Discovery Reports
- Helps kids predict what foods will be like before tasting them
- Grows confidence around trying new things through sensory experimentation
- Inspires kids with 60 activities for any kind of food, including their favorites
- Excites children to use the kit’s child-sized tools and personalized discovery lists to explore
- Builds trust that kids will not be required to eat new foods, just explore them
Building trust around new foods takes time. With practice—and a little patience—every child can learn to be an eager food explorer.
The Super Food Explorer Kit is designed to travel. Use it at home, in the park, in restaurants and at grandma’s house, even on family trips. If you’re using the Super Food Explorer Kit in your classroom, the Kit is the bridge educators and parents need to build an effective partnership so all children have a happy, healthy relationship with food. Parents- ask your child’s school or pre-school about incorporating this program into their curriculum. Institutional kits and pricing are available. Contact for further information.
Purchase a kit for more than one child and get a 35% discount!
For institutional purchases, contact.
Single Kit $35.00 USD
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
International Shipping Rates Apply
Members of the Happy Bite Parents Network Click Here for Discount
Not a member? Join Now!